EU leaders are gathering in Turkey for a summit that is expected to work out how to make it harder for asylum seekers to reach Europe. The meeting comes amid turmoil inside Turkey following a government raid on a leading opposition newspaper. The thing that should happen at this summit, is EU officials should put Turkey on a total lock down. After everything Turkey has done with the whole issue of Syria. You would almost have to say that Turkey shares 80 percent of the responsibility of the Syria crisis. The other 20 percent of the responsibility probably would have to lay on Merkel. After all some of the Paris attackers tried to escape to Syria though Turkey, one of them even got though. Anything and anyone that is against ISIS, Turkey tends to kill or punish though Arrest or military raids.
Anti msm news, Created by a US NAVY vet. "Seek the truth" Check me out on Facebook and Twitter at top of page, also check me out on gab.ai @PuppetStringNews