Black children have a 99 percent chance of killing one whereas white cops pose a 1 percent risk, said former NYC Mayor Giuliani in a TV interview. He added that the slogan “Black Lives Matter” is “inherently racist and anti-American.” Giuliani made the controversial comments during an interview on CBS show ‘Face the Nation’ amid an ongoing period of racially-loaded protest in the US, following several killings of black men by white police officers and a black gunman targeting white cops in Dallas. “There is too much violence in the black community – so a black will die one percent or less at the hands of the police and 99 percent at the hands of a civilian, most often another black,” he said. He used the number to argue that the colored community shares part of the blame for the racial tension in America and fails to see the problem of violence among them while putting a disproportionate focus on the killings of black people by white law enforcement officers. The former mayor of New York City has just stated the obvious truth. This is not a controversial statement when it's based on facts, the mainstream media is calling these statements controversial because true statements don't fit the Liberal agenda. To resolve this problem in America we must first understand the truth that black on black crime kills African Americans 99 percent of the time. The reason why police sometimes kill African Americans is due to black on black crime, and cops feel they have to be defensive when they patrol African American communities. If you want less defensive police in black communities then stop killing each other in mass.
Anti msm news, Created by a US NAVY vet. "Seek the truth" Check me out on Facebook and Twitter at top of page, also check me out on gab.ai @PuppetStringNews