- An internal House probe concluded that Pakistani IT aides Imran Awan along with four other individuals inappropriately accessed House servers and moved data
- They impersonated at least 15 U.S. House members they did not work for and the Democratic Caucus, using their credentials to gain access to the system - a federal offense.
- Data was migrated from several servers onto a single server, which disappeared while being monitored by police
- The Awans engaged in a "pattern of login activity" which suggest steps were taken to conceal their activity
- House Democrats in turn misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft
- No criminal charges have been filed related to the data breaches or a number of other violations
A House committee staffer close to the probe told The Daily Caller that “the data was always out of [the members’] possession. It was a breach. They were using the House Democratic Caucus as their central service warehouse.” “All 5 of the shared employee system administrators collectively logged onto the Caucus system 5,735 times, an average of 27 times per day… This is considered unusual since computers in other offices managed by these shared employees were accessed in total less than 60 times,” the presentation reads.
So it's basically now confirmed that House Democrats in the US Congress illegally allowed the Awan's access to US Congressional computer systems with classified information, which allowed the Awan's to get this information and transfer it to their own stolen server. Also guess what this means, this means that Democrats would of also forged security clearances for the Awan's to work inside the US Capital Building...Which should lead to multiple arrests of Democrat Congressman.
Fake security clearances for unauthorized workers to work on Federal property should only be punished to the fullest extent of the law, or at least expulsion's from Congress and pulled clearances. Remember nearly 30 or more Democrat Congressman/Senators allowed the Awan's access to US secrets, which the Awan's then Transferred to their own personal server.