Well I figured I would dig a little deeper than the others, and I found a Job Application for Dyncorp for McLean, Virginia....However there is an interesting part in job application under travel and work locations: Travel and Work Locations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- CONUS work locations include Fort Sam Houston/Camp Bullis TX, Fort Meade, MD, Charlottesville, VA, Fort Belvoir, VA, and McLean, VA.
- OCONUS locations include Korea, Italy, Hawaii and Germany.
- There are opportunities in contingency locations including Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Guantanamo Bay and Columbia.
- Will vary based on contract. Hours may be long
- Living and working conditions at assignment location may be remote and uncomfortable and require ability to work in an austere or inhospitable high stress environment.