Daily Mail Reports:
- FBI on Saturday said it had arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of United Constitutional Patriots militia
- Armed group has been stopping undocumented migrants after they cross the U.S.-Mexico border into New Mexico
- Hopkins, 70, who also goes by the name of 'Striker,' was arrested for illegal possession of a weapon
- New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas described Hopkins as a 'dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families'
- Arrest comes days after militia stopped a group of 300 migrants, who crossed the border into the US, and handed them to border officials