Daily Mail Reports:
- In photos obtained by DailyMail.com, Ehud Barak is seen hiding his face as he entered Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion in January 2016
- The 77-year-old, Israel's former prime minister, has long had business ties to Epstein, which current PM Benjamin Netanyahu's team is now trying to exploit
- Barak was wearing a camo-style neck gaiter which he pulled high over his face almost to his glasses and later, he was wearing it as a hat
- Barak admitted the photos are of him, blaming his bizarre attire on being cold, but claims he has 'never met Epstein in the company of women or young girls'
- However, a bevy of young women were also seen going into the multi-millionaire's lavish home on the same day that married Barak was snapped
- Epstein, 66, was arrested last week and charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex