John Solomon at The Hill reported: Interviews with more than 50 witnesses in the Trump case and reviews of hundreds of pages of court filings confirm the following:
- At least six people with long-established ties to the FBI or to U.S. and Western intelligence made entrees to key figures in the Trump business organization or his presidential campaign between March and October 2016;
- Campaign figures were contacted by at least two Russian figures whose justification for being in the United States were rare law enforcement parole visas controlled by the U.S. Justice Department;
- Intelligence or diplomatic figures connected to two of America’s closest allies, Britain and Australia, gathered intelligence or instigated contacts with Trump campaign figures during that same period;
- Some of the conversations and contacts that were monitored occurred on foreign soil and resulted in the creation of transcripts;
- Nearly all of the contacts involved the same overture — a discussion about possible political dirt or stolen emails harmful to Hillary Clinton, or unsolicited business in London or Moscow;
- Several of the contacts occurred before the FBI formally launched a legally authorized probe into the Trump campaign and possible collusion on July 31, 2016.
This is a major Obama illegal spy ring connected to Obama's illegal use of FISA against the Trump campaign, as John Solomon is exposing that Obama used six FBI/US Intelligence spies to illegally spy on the Trump campaign. With this revelation on Obama's spy ring, it's very likely these individuals from the FBI/US Intelligence apparatus will be named in the FISA declassification when released by President Trump. We could likely find out these individuals are also likely double agents for foreign spy services, like we had with Stefan Halper who was a double agent spying for Obama inside the Trump campaign for the CIA/MI6. Obama's illegal use of FISA involves multiple individuals, and this revelation confirms this fact.